Sunday, February 7, 2010

Awesome Mausum ...

Woke up at 8 after uncomfortable sleep and saw a nice weather from the window of my bedroom and enjoyed the weather from there and the conclusion of that enjoyment is that my brother left me to go by myself to office. .. :) and i was fine with it coz I can enjoy the weather more in the rickshaw and had fun while traveling and the rickshaw person took a longer path for my office ... and after coming to office, can’t see anyone on my floor and was standing near to the window and enjoy weather and wondering if i had an ice-cream in my hand:D
and at last it rained around 11 and i and Ghazi (Senior Business Analyst of our team) went to the roof of alcop building and thrilled by viewing the scene and view from the roof ... and it’s the first rain of the winter season so it was icing on the cake :D
as I have decided to write a short blogs so i have started from today :)
having fun and planning to have lunch with team hopefully at any restaurant ...
till next blog Take Care
Allahhafiz
Osama Muhammad Afzal
Beginer to the blog World

1 comment: