Thursday, October 29, 2009

Ghost .. Spirits

Hey guys .. i was just going through different websites.. there i saw some interesting real stories of ghosts and spirits ... some of them are,

1)Recently I just watched paranormal activity the movie which freaked me out so much. When I told my mom about it, she told me what happened when I was little, for some reason I just started to remember the crying, but not about ghosts or anything.

She told me when I slept in my room (I always slept alone, and I still do) I would always wake up and cry and my parents would run to my room, it happened frequently so they made me sleep in their room. Then my mom said when I had went to school she was tired and slept in my room, and she had a dream about a lady with very long black hair staring at her. My mom got scared and told my dad. They went to meet up with a priest from our church. Mom thought there was something wrong in my room. So he came to bless our house and she told me I didn't cry anymore.

I'm currently 15 and I have trouble sleeping sometimes. This summer my parents left me home alone and I was taking a shower. I had a towel on and went to my room I turned on my lights and the lights broke. I thought I saw a lady with long black hair sleeping on my bed. Scared I ran to the restroom and put on my clothes and ran to my parents room which is in front of the restroom. I called my mom and told her what happened. She took forever to come home. Now thinking about it, I feel like it was the same lady my mom was talking about. Mom came home and told me it was just my imagination. I believed her, but now we're moving in January 2010


2) I have never really told my story to a lot of people because the feeling of being laughed at or not believed. But my story did happen.

It was the spring of 1980. I lived in Savannah Ga with my mother, my dad, my grandmother (granny as I called her). Every night when my granny would wake up she had a habit of knocking the door paneling to help find the way around the house. It wasn't until my papa passed that I started believing in the afterlife.

My papa passed away Dec 1979. A few months later my granny took sick. She was unable to do anything. My mother had put her in the hospital to see if they could find out what was wrong. I believe it was a few weeks granny got to come home from the hospital this was in April of 1980. She came home all hooked up to tubes and wires it was very scary for an 11 year old to see the person she loved like that. I would come home from school every afternoon and sit and talk to my granny. I would just sit there and hold her hands and say how much I loved her. I would say a couple of weeks passed I was at school when it happened. I was called to the office and I was brought home and told the tragic news that my beloved granny had passed away. I was lost and devastated. I would say it was a few weeks passed that I felt lonely now recall she passed away in the house so I have always been told that if that happens the spirit gets stuck in the house.

One night out of curiosity I asked out loud granny are you here with me all of a sudden I looked up above the ceiling and saw my granny's face and also heard knocking on the walls like she used to do. Then she was gone.

3) I've experienced a few strange things in my life. I've heard voices calling my name, had doors in my house shut by themselves, and I've even seen strange images on my bedroom walls a few times. But one thing that I will never forget happened about 10 years ago when I was in 3rd or 4th grade.

Back then we were having a new addition added on the second floor of our house, above the garage, so my brother and I had to sleep in the guest room in our basement. We have a nice basement that's not very creepy, so we were never too scared sleeping down there.

One morning I woke up at around 4am and saw the Silhouette of a young boy standing by my side of the bed looking at me. At first I thought that it was my brother so I sat up, looked at his side of the bed and saw that he was still asleep. Then I looked back at the boy standing by the bed I asked him what he was doing. After I asked him that question he turned around and ran out the open bedroom door. In the dim light I saw him turn the corner and heard his footsteps running up the steps and just come to a sudden stop when he reached the top.

I wasn't really scared but I couldn't go back to sleep, so I left the room and spent the rest of the early morning watching TV until I heard my mom upstairs in the kitchen at around 7am. I told my mom about the boy I saw but she thought that I was dreaming, I know for a fact that it wasn't a dream.

I never saw him again but even now, about a decade later, I still think about that morning. I just wonder who that boy was, why he was standing there that night, and why he ran away. Our house is only 5 years older than I am and we're the first family to live here so I doubt that it was the ghost of a kid who died in our house. Maybe he's just a curious young boy who was wondering who we were and I scared him away by accident.

---------

There were lots more ... will post if i found any thing more interesting ...

Regards
Osama Muhammad Afzal
Beginner of blog World!

No comments:

Post a Comment