Friday, April 2, 2010

Tweety...

My craze for tweety is from my childhood ... i love this character tweety ... though i didnt watch tweety cartoon much but as a character i like it very much ... and the level of my crazy was i have every single thing of tweety ... bedsheet, comforter, T-shirt, footies, pencil, rubber, scale, pen, box, pouch, stickerzz, wallpaperz, hats, caps, mug, shapner, wet tissues, tissues, plates, glasses, bag, watch, lots of stuff toys and what not ... !
and after few years now i have started placing the tweety wallpaper on my desktop even at work too ...



This is my recent wallPaper which i made today and put this on my desktop in office :)
Let see what i will do next ...  ;)
Tweety is the first cartoon character which i lied the most till date... it is childish but i believe we should never kill a child inside us :) so Love tweety :)

Take Care and keep waiting for my next update ...
Me signing off
Osama Muhammad Afzal

1 comment:

  1. "it is childish but i believe we should never kill a child inside us :) "
    yes but it never hurts to act grown up sometimes ;)

    ReplyDelete