Monday, October 12, 2009

I Won an I-POD

Hey everyone!

Yesterday was one of the luckiest day of my life, I won an I-pod shuffle from mobi2weet which is the service from which u can update your status on facebook and twitter through your cell phone with just charging for a SMS and if u have subscribed a package then it’s the icing on the cake :D ... I usually check twitter every 5th minute regardless I m in office or anywhere , even though I got all the updates on my cell phone but even then as well ... so yesterday around 1 -1:30 pm mobi2weet tweets on twitter that they will be announcing a 2nd Brand ambassador and I-pod shuffle winner 2day at 4pm ... so I was excited and tweet with mobi2weet that I m very excited and around 3 I totally forgot and involve in my task given to me and have to complete that ASAP so I totally forgot about mobi2weet winner and stuff ...and around 4.50 i got a IM on MSN that "Congrats" I said "For what" then got a reply "On winning an I-pod shuffle !!!" I was like in shock and saw the twitter and it was ME who won that "A big round of applause forrrrrr @oshiafzal !!!!!!!! :) Congratzzz Osama!! You have just won the 2nd iPod shuffle!! " That was awesome ...
plus yesterday I went to my PM for 2 days off i.e. Wednesday and Friday for my midterm, and after a small debate I got that as well ... so this was one of the days which I can’t forgot :D then I and Hassan (who just become uncle (mamo) on Friday night! :D) celebrate this at HOB NOB with pastries ... Yum Yum ... they were awesome as well...
The best part was when I told ammi about this she didn’t understood on MSN ... and in night when she called me and I told that I have given the postal address and they will deliver my iPod then she said "which I-pod" then I explained her again coz she don’t know about twitter and mobi2weet ... that was fun as well :D
then after a excited day I went to sleep ... and had a great sleep ... and now have to study for my 3 papers i.e. Theory of Automata II , Advanced Operating System and Machine Learning ... have to study hard coz the syllabus is too long like shahra-e-faisal (bad example I know) ;P

Hope to write an article a day after my mid-terms
Regards
Love you all
Osama Muhammad Afzal (OSHI)
Beginner to Blog World !

1 comment:

  1. @OSHI : well if a person uses his cell phone more than his brains than u definitly was a deseving candidate to win an IPod and now look @ u, u r the winner also having a paper 2mrw of which u least care but still u r da winner .. Alls well when that ends well .. so it means make ur paper well :P .. so all de best uncle fr ur paper AutoMata2

    ReplyDelete