Saturday, October 17, 2009

Midterms And this Week

Hey Readers.
Atlast just One and Half hour back I got free from my Last Paper of 1st Midterm of 1st Semester ... feeling relaxed and I have learned alot in this one week regarding studies plus regarding time management. Doing job and MS parallel is stuff but it's the game of time management which I can realize now and think to work on it ! Subtract spare time Add study time = No panic when Paperz. this week I had alot of work at office and have to complete task at given time and as its the new project to it will take time to understand and to be in flow with others plus the big tension of midterms, and Nill preparation, i have studied on the same day of midterm with taken leave from office and i think i did pretty well with just few hour ...
Now i have decided to make a plan and want to suggest all my readers to manage time in your life, Life is short and we have to do alot of things in this world !
So be ready and Manage your time. ... and as i said, i will try to update my blogs every day ...  not only with my personal happening infact with the technologies and reviews ... you will see Review of movie JASHNN and Review on China MObile from me :d So keep waiting ! it is Comming Soon !!!

Regards
Osama Muhammad Afzal
Beginner of Blog World!

No comments:

Post a Comment