Friday, October 23, 2009

Sign Language -- My New passion

Hey Guys and Girls !

Hope u ppl are reading my blogs ... it's just 2 weeks back i was thinking tht how is the life without voice? we listening songs all day and talk every second .. so how they are living with this disability, yes disability according to me every person contain one or other disability, it may not be physical but can be mental or anything ... so i never hesitate saying disability ! ...
so that day i though to learn sign language and interact with them as one of them ... but tht thought was not for 2-5 minutes ... and then flame lightened this week where i decide that i HAVE to learn sign language and till now i know A-Z alphabets of Sign Language and inshaAllah will continue this to proper language with my parallel works :)
nobody is perfect here in the world ! and i want to give some time of my part to deaf and dumb ppl ... and it my New Wish ! ... so i m following the path to get this goal as well ... :) God Give me strength for this.. i want to do something for them ...

Regards
Osama Muhammad Afzal
Beginner of Blog World !

No comments:

Post a Comment